Nutritionfixation.co Little Soya Giveaway ON LINE CONTEST
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Nutritionfixation.co / mynutitionfixation.com Little Soya Giveaway (the “Contest”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years old (except residents of Alabama and Nebraska, who must be at least 19 years old, and Mississippi who must be at least twenty-one (21) years old) at the time of entry. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsor: Nutritionfixation.co / mynutitionfixation.com. The Contest is not produced, sponsored, administered by, or associated with Facebook.com or Little Soya.
3. Timing: The Contest begins on Monday July, 23 at 12:00 p.m. Western Time ("WT") and ends on Monday August, 6 at 12:00 a.m. WT (the "Promotion Period")
Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Contest.
4. How to Enter: There is ONE (2 step) process to enter the Contest
Online via Facebook AND Nutritionfixation.co: During the Promotion Period, visit the Nutrition Fixation blog on Facebook:
Step 1: Click in the “Like” button to “like” nutritionfixation blog’s Facebook page for the first step for submission (http://www.facebook.com/NutritionfixationBlog).
Step 2: Go to www.Nutritionfixation.co / www.mynutritionfixation.com and submit a comment on either the Product Review: Little Soya Gluten-free Soy Sauce OR Healthy Recipes: The Little Soya Gluten Free Salmon post.
*Winner must submit their full name upon the submission of comment.
**www.Nutritonfixation.co reserves the right to remove any inappropriate comments, thus removing submission to the contest. See section 8.
You automatically will receive one (1) entry into the Contest. Entry via Facebook is limited to one (1) entry per person.
5. Selection of the Winner:
[The “Winner(s)”) will be selected by nutritionfixation.co via a random draw (using random.com from all eligible entries received.]
Winner will be officially announced on Tuesday August 7th via Facebook and will be responsible for contacting nutritonfixation.co to claim the prize. Contact email: email@example.com.
The decisions of nutritonfixation.co, including the selection of the winners, are final and binding on all matters relating to this Contest. The potential winners will be notified via announcement only. Nutritonfixation.co does not has access to any participant personal info, thus does not have access to the winner (s) contact info. It is solely the responsibility of the winner to contact Nutritonfixation.co in order to receive the prize. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, or fails to submit the email within ONE week after announcement or is found to be ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, potential winner forfeits the prize. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. All prizes will be awarded. Limit one prize per person, family or household.
7. Prizes: (_1_) GRAND PRIZE: [One 96 mL box of Little Soya Soy Sauce].
8. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Contest, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Contest, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.